Frequently Asked Questions and their answers:
1. What is fully furnished apartment?
A fully furnished apartment is your own private, self-contained apartment, an "unhosted accommodation", complete with kitchen. People compare it to experiencing what living in Manhattan is like as a local, not just a tourist.
2. What does fully furnished apartment include?
All accommodations are freshly cleaned before your arrival and include bed linens, pillows, blankets and towels. You are not expected to clean the accommodation before you leave, although it is appreciated if you take out the garbage. Cable TV with 300 c
3. Do you accept pets?
Sorry no pets.
4. Is smoking allowed at your accommodations?
We only have non-smoking accommodations.
5. How do I make a reservation? How do I pay?
Your reservation is secured with a credit card.
For a furnished apartment, we will require a deposit of $ 500
6. How are refunds handled?
Your rental agreement clearly communicate the refund policy
7. What method of payment should I use?
Credit Cards & Personal Checks
8. What type of pre-arrival information should I expect to receive?
The owner will provide you with:
* The property’s physical address, and any other property access detail